Friday, March 2, 2012

Edit or Change online passport application

For renewal of my passport I submitted the Online application and got a printout of it. Looking at the printout I realized that there was a mistake in application, so I wanted to find out how to edit/change/cancel the online application. I was not able to locate any answer/solution for it.

This is what I found out:
1. Just forgot about your current online application and appointment time and date.
2. Submit a new online application and take a new appointment.

Now in my case I submitted the online application after corrections again and visited the passport office at the appointment time(10 am). But I was surprised to learn that everybody gets appointment timing of 10 am for the day and applications are entertained based on your number in the queue. So seeing 300 people ahead of me, I just call a quit and went to office.

Now I resubmitted it 3rd time and got a new appointment.

Bottomline:
1. Don't worry and go ahead submit your online application again if you feel earlier was incorrect.
2. If you cannot make to passport office at the give appointment just don't worry take a new appointment, nobody cares.

3 comments:

  1. First thing you can do is to take high speed internet connection. If you don't have that or you cannot replace your existing one then find out among your friends. It will be a just 5 min task.
    Always keep trying to log in before 5 min of actual time. Keep trying, although you will get the massage. Because everyone will do the same. If you are able to manage a slot, then in the next screen you have to fill up the captcha or verification letters. Don't be in hurry, fill it up very carefully. Remember if you miss a single word, then you will not get a chance to come back again. You have to try next day. FOR passport appointment booking

    ReplyDelete
  2. so thats means you paid again for correction !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for another great article. Where else could anyone get that kind of information in such a perfect way of writing? I have a presentation next week, and I am on the look for such information.
    GHANA PASSPORT ONLINE

    ReplyDelete